- dev.to/effector — space on the public platform
- community.effector.dev — personal space
- reddit.com/r/effectorjs — subreddit
- twitter.com/effectorJS — retweets, releases, announces
Where can I ask a question
- First of all, you can review the issues and discussions of the repository
- We have some chat spaces:
- Ask a question — t.me/effector_ru
- News and announces — t.me/effector_news
- Effector Meetup 1 — youtube.com/watch?v=IacUIo9fXhI
- Effector Meetup 2 — youtube.com/watch?v=nLYc4PaTXYk
- Implement feature in the project — youtube.com/watch?v=dtrWzH8O_4k
- How aviasales migrate on effector — youtube.com/watch?v=HYaSnVEZiFk
- Let’s write a game — youtube.com/watch?v=tjjxIQd0E8c
- Effector 22.2.0 Halley — youtube.com/watch?v=pTq9AbmS0FI
Support and sponsor
Meet the Effector Team
The Effector team members work full time on the projects which use Effector to solve business tasks. Each member uses the library every day as a user and tries to improve the user experience as a core team member.
Dmitry made the first version of effector in 2018 to solve reactive event-driver architecture in the messenger. Now his main focus is to improve UX in the effector itself and speed up the kernel.
Alexander contributed to each package of effector core and org repository. He reviewed contributions and improved the DX of the core functionality.
Yan made many contributions with fixes and improvements to all effector repositories. Yan helps us to write explanations and reference documentation. You may hear about the workshop Yan made about effector.
Since 2019 working in the effector core team on documentation, learning materials, and ecosystem improving.
Ilya made the list of awesome packages of effector ecosystem.
Evgeniy made effector-reflect and helps us write documentation.
Valeriy developed server-side code for REPL and wrote many documentation pages.
Andrei was at the origin of the effector. He wrote all the first documentation, implemented the first REPL version, and featured many core methods.
Roman promotes effector among the front-end community and works on documentation.
This list is not exhaustive.
We’d like to give thanks to all contributors for effector and the ecosystem.
Thank you for your support and love over all this time ❤️